What Are The Best Personal Argumentative Essay Topics
Almost all argumentative essays are based on facts that you find on the topic to back up your claim but a personal argumentative essay is a little different because you can have an opinion on the subject. This kind of essay is written like any other argumentative essay, you need to get your facts by doing research, write a thesis, and write is like an essay. The key difference is that you are allowed to have an opinion on the topic but you still need facts. Most students pick a topic that is personal to them, on that affects their life for this kind of essay because then they already have an opinion but they just need to find facts to back up their point of view on the subject. But this kind of essay stills need to be logical, so if you can’t find facts to back up your opinion then you should pick another topic.
Personal Argumentative Essay Topics
- Food is easier to prepare today because most are prepackaged and cooked already, which means you can just heat and eat it? Has this made our lives easier or has it made us unhealthier because most of the food we eat is processed?
- A new large business is being built in your town, explain the advantages and disadvantages of this business to your town. Do you support it or not?
- Do movies and television influence how people behave? Make sure you have reasons and good, specific examples for this question.
- Small town or big city, which one do you like better and why? Some like small town living, others love the lights and sounds of a big city, which one do you like?
- Which one helps you succeed, luck or hard work? This topic can go either way but look at successful people and figure out if it was luck or hard work. A good example of lucky people is reality stars and hard work is founders of companies, like Microsoft and Apple.
- Do you learn better by yourself or when a teacher is teaching you? Everyone has their own learning style that helps them learn better, what is your style and why? Look at both kinds of learning and figure out which one is best for you.
- Why are people living longer these days? With the advances in science and medicine people are living way longer then they did just fifty years ago. Look at all the advances and explain why that is the case today.